Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of each post by leaving their names & links. let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, it looks like Teresa has tagged me. I will do my best.
1.) I should be a health and PE teacher but I am a full time mom and a Research Tech. I still have a passion for sports and health. There is nothing better than being a full time mom. (and nothing harder!!!!)
2.) I fear my girls are growing up way too fast and there is going to come a time when I can no longer hold and snuggle them.
3.) I love just being home with my family. I look forward to the end of the day when Jerry comes home and we enjoy family time.
4.) I have a hard time going to bed if the house is not picked up and the dishes are not done. I love organization. That is hard to come by these days. I run myself to death. Ray Woods told me last night that I did not have to go to the gym. I had a 1 year old. (After watching me wrestle with Claire all meeting long.) Try a 3 year old and a 1 year old! whew.
5.) Jerry and I met at my work. He use to come in the greenhouses and flirt with me. He saved my stuck coke out of the coke machine. Our first date was at the Cracker Barrel. Wow, I think that was my #6 and #7.....
6.) I love to run. I always have. It clears my mind. (I have put that on hold the past 3 years.) One day I am going to make time for me.
7.) My children have made me appreciate and love my parents more everyday.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment